Clarity, DingLicom, Jasper Wireless, Nokia Siemens Networks, SAP, providing technology updates at CEM World Summit 2012
Date: Fri, 08/24/2012 - 11:34
The theme of this summit is ‘Creating Differentiation to Reduce Churn and Maximise Profit through Developing An Effective CEM Strategy’
Clarity (www.clarity.com), DingLicom (www.dinglicom.com), Jasper Wireless (www.jasperwireless.com), Nokia Siemens Networks (www.nokiasiemensnetworks.com), SAP (www.sap.com), The Now Factory (www.thenowfactory.com) & WDS (www.wds.com) will be providing technology updates at Customer Experience Management World Summit 2012 which will be held from 27 to 28 September 2012 in Singapore.
Clarity is a leading provider of operational management solutions used globally by operators to support more than 500 million subscribers. Clarity offers the award winning Business Quality Manager (BQM) which gives operators the customer service insight they need to leap-frog their competition. Business Quality Manager brings together the vast seam of network and service related information available from the OSS, mediation, SDP and other systems. It enables operators to extract and correlate data from across their network and IT systems in near real-time to monitor and analyze key performance indicators on which they can make timely decisions to optimize the customer experience. Clarity is dedicated simplifying operations - helping operators reduce unnecessary complexity and increase their business agility. Clarity’s unified portfolio greatly reduces the cost, time and risk to deploy and operate networks and services, providing rapid return on investment. For more information, visit the new www.clarity.com.
DingLi is one of the leading provider of end to end customer experience management and service quality management solutions. We are Asia's leading authority in network testing, monitoring and optimization and is one of the largest listed enterprises in China in the fields of wireless service monitoring, testing and engineering. Our products and solutions aretrusted by the worlds largest mobile operators and are deployed in wirelessnetworks serving billions of mobile subscribers across several continents. In DingLi we help our customers provide better service so that their subscribers can have 30 minutes or more of quality time and less time spent with customer support issues.
Jasper Wireless is the world leader in Connected Devices Platforms. Delivered in the cloud, the platform enables mobile network operators around the world to capitalize on the emerging machine-to-machine (M2M) and connected devices markets. Jasper Wireless operator partners include SingTel Group, AT&T, América Móvil group, Telefónica Group, NTT DOCOMO, KPN Group, VimpelCom Group, Etisalat Group, Telstra, Rogers, CSL and more.
Nokia Siemens Networks is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries and had net sales of over 14 billion euros in 2011. http://www.nokiasiemensnetworks.com
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. Founded in 1972, SAP has a rich history of innovation and growth as a true industry leader. Today, SAP has sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide . SAP applications and services enable more than 183,000 customers worldwide to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
The Now Factory provides real-time insights into how customers use data services, enabling Communication Service Providers (CSPs) to optimise the customer experience and drive greater profitability. The company is unique in the depth, breadth and quality of actionable insights it can deliver in real time across different correlations of customers, services, devices and network nodes. Its technology has been installed with over 35 CSPs globally across 4 different continents. More information on the company can be found at www.thenowfactory.com
WDS believes that by focusing on the customer experience, wireless brands can build value-based relationships with their end-users that drive loyalty and differentiation. Helping to connect and optimize each stage of the wireless value chain, from product development through retail and post-sale support and maintenance, WDS helps its customers to better control how their end-users interact with devices, services and networks. Headquartered in the UK, with locations across five continents, the company currently counts over 100 customers, including mobile operators, device manufacturers, retailers and service providers. www.wds.co
The following key issues will be addressed at this conference:
Closing the Customer Service Gap – Adapting to An Evolving Customer Landscape
The 5 Stepping Stones to Customer Centricity
Understanding How to Transform Your Customer Experience Management Strategy Into Actionable and Tangible Results Using Direct Customer Feedback
Designing and Implementing An Effective Customer Experience Strategy
Exploiting the Power of Social Media to Encourage Customer Loyalty
Utilising Social Media As A Tool To Deliver Real Business Results
Driving Customer Loyalty with Efficient CEM Technology Platforms
Machine-to-Machine: Driving the Connected World
Machine-To- Machine: Horizontal Approach Enabling Operators to Build a Profitable Business
M2M’s Impact on Customer Experience Transformation
Creating Experiential Measures to Drive Experience Enhancements
Experience as A Critical Business Driver
How to Create A Sustainable Differentiated Experience
Experience is Beyond Service Alone
How Telecom Cloud Services Will Impact Customer Experience Management?
Developing A Customer Centric Culture to Increase Customer Loyalty & ROI
Examining Contact Strategies Across A Range of Customer Channels through Leveraging on Segmentation and Mining of Customer Billing and Spending Data
Boosting Profit by Personalisation Using Advanced Customer Communications Techniques
Evaluating Customer Experience Management Strategies from An Executive Point-Of-View – What Are the Current Priorities for Telcos?
Companies representing the CEM for Telecom Industry Ecosystem will be speaking at this conference:
• Sachin Kumar Das, AVP/Head Customer Experience Delivery, Aircel, India
• Rubaiyat A. Tanzeen, Quality Assurance Associate General Manager, Planning & Development, Customer Care, Banglalink, Bangladesh
• Andreas West, Senior VP, Customer Management, Celcom Axiata, Malaysia
• George Chua, VP, Customer Analytics, Customer Value Management, Celcom Axiata, Malaysia
• Tony Garcia, Chief Commercial Officer, Clarity, UK
• Suet Yu, Director, Customer Experience Management, CSL, Hong Kong
• Kapil Sharma, General Manager, Group Service Delivery Management, Dialog Axiata, Sri Lanka
• Suresh Ramasamy, Technology Stretegist/Futurist, DIGI, Malaysia
• Jonnie Tupas, VP, Sales and Marketing-Asia, Dingli Communications, Hong Kong
• Kashif Baig, Head of Customer Experience & Digital-Social Media, Grameenphone, Bangladesh
• Shawn Sanderson, Operator Consultant, Jasper Wireless, Singapore
• Andy Farquharson, Regional Director, LogMeIn Asia Pacific, Australia
• Anoop Ranjan Bhattarai, Deputy General Manager-Planning, Nepal Telecom, Nepal
• Soma Velayutham, Head of Global CEM Product Management, Nokia Siemens Networks, Singapore
• Ongki Kurniawan, Director/Chief Service Management Officer, PT XL Axiata, Indonesia
• Koert Breebaart, Senior Principal Value Engineering, SAP Asia, Singapore (previously Director Customer Experience, SingTel)
• Michael Seng, Manager, Group Centre of Excellence-Customer Experience, SingTel, Singapore
• Vlad Pozdyshev, Organizational Excellence & Customer Experience Officer, Sistema Shyam TeleServices (MTS India), India
• Suzana Mohd Salleh, General Manager, Business Development & Marketing, TM SME, Telecom Malaysia, Malaysia
• Anthony Hogan, Technical Director APAC, The Now Factory, Singapore
• Tim Deluca-Smith, VP Marketing, WDS, UK
The summit website is : http://www.symphonyglobal.com/index.php/event/page/customer-experience-management/overview
Above, image credited to Clarity