Maravedis announces new sponsors for 4G Latin America Conference and Expo
Date: Tue, 07/24/2012 - 19:48
4G Latin America, Latin America's leading event for the 4G ecosystem of mobile operators, equipment, software vendors and enterprise buyers is pleased to announce the addition of Alcatel-Lucent, Huawei, American Tower and Purewave Networks to its select group of sponsors
The 4G Latin America Conference & Expo is scheduled to take place in Bogota, Colombia, on November 14-15, 2012, as a result of opportunities provided by the exceptional response and cooperation offered by the Colombian government and operators.
"We are pleased to welcome such leading wireless players among supporters of this unique show. We have received great support both from the Ministry of Information and Communication Technologies of Colombia and the Agencia Nacional de Espectro. We are also grateful for the positive response of Colombian leading carriers such as UNE and other industry stakeholders. Colombia is the leading 4G country in Latin America," said Adlane Fellah, Chairman of the conference.
4G Latin America 2012 is the must-attend event of 2012 - THE place to gain access to the "Movers and Shakers" within the Latin American 4G ecosystem, from industry thought leaders and operators to applications developers, press and analysts. 4G Latin America 2012's unique program is expected to attract more than 300 high-level attendees, over 50 percent of whom are service providers. This is the perfect venue to learn what's new in the industry, meet with clients and partners, and expand your business reach through a wide variety of focused and intimate networking opportunities.
Current speakers include:
* Diego Molano Vega, Minister, Ministry of Information and Communication Technologies of Colombia
* Juan Ignacio Palacio V, VP International Business and 4G LTE Project Leader UNE EPM
* Dick Abanto , CEO, Movilmax, Venezuela
* Humberto Roca, CTO - ANTEL, Uruguay
* Luis Omar Rivera, Director of Network Engineering, Open Mobile
* Paul Ives Choiseul, Chief Technology Officer, IBW
* Jim Baker, Managing Partner, Xenventure
* Carlos Andres Rebellon Villan, Director, Comision de Regulacion de Comunicaciones, Colombia
* Hector Hugo Huerta Reyna, Regional Director for Americas Region, International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
* Eduardo Duran Nardecchia, Subgerencia Innovacion & Tendencias, Entel Chile
* Ivan Rogelio Ramos De Arco, Gerente de Roaming, Cable & Wireless Panama
* Chia Chung-Yung, LTE Manager, Chunghwa Telecom Taiwan
* Arief Hamdani Gunawan , Senior Officer - Telematics Regulatory Management, Telkom Indonesia
* Erasmo Rojas, Director of Latin America and the Caribbean, 4G Americas
* Marcelo López Arjona, General Secretary, Asociacion de empresas de telecomunicaciones de la comunidad Andina (ASETA)
4G Latin America is sponsored by industry-leading corporations and associations. Keynote sponsors include Alcatel-Lucent, Huawei and the Ministry of Information and Communication Technologies of Colombia. Other key sponsors include American Tower, MRV, ANE, and Purewave Networks
Contact Amanda Jorgensen, Marketing and Sales Director for the conference at sales@4GLatinAmerica.com to find out more about the opportunities we can offer your company to showcase your products and solutions at this premier event. We are able to offer special and customized packages for this event and will be able to listen to what you need and want in order to make your sponsorship or exhibitor status work for you. Among many things we can offer at the event are meeting rooms, corporate hospitality, introductions and much more on top of your
4G Latin America welcomes speaker and content proposals through August 31, 2012. Additional details of the event are available by visiting www.4GLatinAmerica.com.
Above, Adlane Fellah, Chairman of the conference. Image credited to Maravedis