Agilent Technologies to demonstrate comprehensive lineup of test solutions at 4G World 2009
Date: Thu, 09/03/2009 - 17:05
Agilent Technologies Inc. announced it will show its comprehensive set of 4G test solutions for LTE, WiMAX, WLAN, HSPA, femtocell and MIMO at 4G World, McCormick Place, Chicago, Ill., Sept. 16-17 in Room W-175B
The company will demonstrate a full complement of test solutions for R&D, design verification, manufacturing, protocol conformance and interoperability test, as well as network deployment and maintenance/service quality.
"Our extensive lineup of leading-edge, performance-based systems demonstrates our continued commitment to the full spectrum required for 4G test solutions," said Ron Nersesian, senior vice president and general manager of Agilent's Electronic Measurement Group. "Agilent delivers the tools today to empower engineers for the deployment of tomorrow's 4G-based communications."
• The following demonstrations will take place Wednesday, Sept. 16, 12 p.m. - 6 p.m., and Thursday, Sept. 17, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.:
• Design Simulation, Signal Generation and Analysis Tools
• Verify PHY layer performance of LTE TDD/FDD systems with 2x2 MIMO transmission using Agilent's SystemVue Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design Software and Agilent's PXB MIMO receiver tester.
• See tests of sleep and idle mode, MS's security features, and uplink collaborative MIMO with Agilent E6651A Mobile WiMAX test set.
• Network Analysis Tools
• Experience non-linear device test with Agilent's PNA-X network analyzer and Agilent's Nonlinear Vector Network Analyzer (NVNA) using Agilent's ADS X-Parameter simulation.
• Protocol and Device Validation Test Solutions
• See demonstrations of 3GPP LTE UE protocol development solutions based on the Agilent PXT (E6620A) Wireless Communications Test Set and the Anite SAT LTE Protocol Development Toolset, available through the Agilent/Anite LTE partnership. These solutions help LTE protocol and device designers rapidly develop, test and debug their designs for applications from early protocol development all the way through to conformance test. For more information on Agilent's LTE solutions, see the E6620A/Anite SAT LTE Protocol Development Toolset and portfolio of LTE R&D test solutions. For more information on Anite visit www.anite.com/wireless.
• Wireless Drive Test Solutions
• Agilent's Wireless Drive Test platform is the industry's most customizable and scalable solution for the optimization of wireless networks. The platform includes a receiver with up to eight frequency bands -- more than any in the industry -- and software that can simultaneously measure and troubleshoot network RF coverage and service delivery across all existing 2G, 3G and 4G technologies, including WiMAX, LTE and VoIP.
• IP Network Device and System Test Solutions
• See a comprehensive, high-performance test solution for monitoring and network diagnostics: Agilent's Signaling Analyzer in Real-time (SART) for interpreting, correlating and analyzing protocol signaling messages produced by virtually all mobile networks and service delivery technologies, including LTE, IMS and femtocells.
• Validate the performance characteristics of network equipment used in wireless backhaul with the Agilent N2X solution. It combines scalable control plane stimulus with realistic voice, video and data traffic generation.
• Handheld tools for Spectrum Analysis / Cable Antenna Test
• Experience the Agilent FieldFox handheld RF analyzer, a 4/6 GHz, multi-mode handheld cable and antenna tester, the industry's most integrated handheld instrument for wireless network installation and maintenance.
TESSCO, an authorized distributor for Agilent, will participate with Agilent at 4G World.