keywordsPrepaid Mobile 2009
Prepaid Mobile 2009
Date: Mon, 06/22/2009 - 18:57
Monday 21st Sept – Thursday 24th Sept 2009, in Sana Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal
As the only global event to focus exclusively on mobile prepaid, you will gain an excellent understanding of the strategies that are being developed to protect revenues in the current economic climate. Understanding how to optimise data collection and develop innovative marketing campaigns that stimulate usage and increase ARPU will be central to the intensive four-day event. You will also learn about the latest initiatives being deployed at both tier one and tier two operators for identifying and deterring prepaid churn.
Now in its 12th year, the 2009 programme will be led by senior experts from mobile operators across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Key industry topics
• How are mobile operators developing strategies to reduce the impact of the recession on prepaid usage?
• What have been the latest developments in prepaid churn reduction?
• How do you develop truly effective ARPU stimulation campaigns?
• How do you optimise CRM for prepaid customers?
• What are the newest and most innovative prepaid services to be launched?
The Keynote Speakers are ..
• Sten Van Der Ham, Head of Consumer Marketing Prepaid, Vodafone Netherlands
• Stefan Schäfer, VP CRM Business Enabling Unit, T-Mobile International
• Ammar Hamadien, One Network Program Manager, Zain Group
For the full speaker line-up and to download your copy of the detailed conference programme, click through to www.iir-conferences.com/prepaid.
With over 85% mobile operator attendance in 2008, this is a key industry event for both learning about the most innovative developments in prepaid marketing, pricing and services, and for taking advantage of the substantial networking opportunities on offer.