keywordsTelecom World Congress 2010
Telecom World Congress 2010 in Amsterdam
Date: Tue, 01/05/2010 - 14:38
Opportunity and strategy for the world’s telecoms operators and their partners
Now in its 5th year, Telecom World Congress 2010 is where the world’s largest telecoms operators and their partners come together with to discuss challenges and opportunities for them in 2010 and beyond.
What's new in 2010
• Identify new revenue opportunities: Learn how to achieve revenue growth by investing in emerging markets, and by creating new revenue streams.
• Save costs through network outsourcing and network sharing: Discover the business models that can save your business millions in the next decade.
• Meet the industry’s most respected, recognised and influential leaders: Network and do business with the leaders of the world’s biggest and fastest growing operators. Gain crucial insights into how they are driving their businesses forward.
• Special FTTH workshop Don’t miss the pre-conference workshop on putting together a sound FTTH strategy!
Key speakers include:
• Luis Alvarez, CEO - Global Enterprises, BT
• Sir Julian Horne Smith, Former Deputy CEO, Vodafone Group
• Malin Frenning, CEO, TeliaSonera ICS
• Olivier Baujard, CTO, Deutsche Telekom
• Maciej Witucki, CEO, Telekomunikacja Polska
• Goran Jovicic, CEO, Optima Telekom
• Russ Shaw, General Manager - EMEA, Skype Technologies
• Sanjay Baweja, CFO,Tata Communications
The two-day conference will provide you with innovative strategies on:
• Identifying new opportunities in the next decade through Value Added Services
• Reaping the benefits of network sharing and outsourcing
• Ensuring IPTV roll outs are seamless and ensuring you have a sustainable strategy in place
• Assessing the impact of convergence on existing business models
• Improving your revenue streams through innovative mobile content
• Understanding the impact of cloud computing on the telecoms sector
• Evaluating the threats and opportunities from disruptive technologies
• Developing strong strategic partnerships with wholesale carriers
Download your brochure to find out more: http://terrapinn.com/template/live/documents.aspx?e=3200&d=439
Telecom World Congress 2010
20-22 April 2010
Okura Hotel, Amsterdam